Date posted: Jan 10, 2019
The Recruitment Office Coordinator provides administrative and secretarial assistance to the Recruitment Office and supports the efficient and effective submission and pre-screening of student applications for admissions.
The Recruitment Office Coordinator will at various times be responsible for the following as well as other related duties as assigned to support the business objectives and purpose of the University.
- Assist with the processing of student applications for admissions and the processes for enrolment and related activities to provide maximum service to recruiters while ensuring efficient and effective workflow.
- Assist and coordinate with other departments to generate recruitment related reports.
- Be the main contact person of recruitment office for internal and external communication.
- Coordinates the flow of information from Recruitment office to admissions department
- Communicates internally and externally to respond to inquiries and clarify details
- Coordinates appointments and meetings, campus tour, prepares and processes documents and information.
- Provides project support and maintains office marketing supplies.
- Other duties as assigned by the Recruitment and Business Development Director
To be successful in the Recruitment Office Coordinator position, an individual must be committed to developing, maintaining and demonstrating the following:
Education and Experience:
- Minimum 2 years college diploma related to business.
- Minimum of 2 year experience in an office environment
- Working experience in ESL School and/or post-secondary institution is an asset
- Proficient in Microsoft applications
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to set priorities when encountering conflicting demands
- Ability to exercise mature judgement, tact and discretion
- Demonstrated accuracy oriented approach to processes and documentation
- Proven ethical and objective decision-making and problem-solving abilities
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to provide excellent client service when providing information and services to colleagues, students, and the public
- Advanced information research skills
- Intermediate level skills in the use of standard computer applications including word processing (Word), spreadsheets (Excel), and email.
- Ability to work independently and within a team
- Ability to work cooperatively with students, faculty and staff
- Demonstrated ability to maintain confidentiality
- Excellent interpersonal, oral, and written communication skills; ability to effectively communicate and interact with all individuals with integrity, empathy and sincerity
- Superior organizational skills and ability to multi-task
- Proven self-starter and problem solver
- A positive attitude and customer focused approach
- Ability to act with tact, good judgment, and discretion
Salary is dependent on experience but we offer a competitive compensation and a benefits package after 3 months’ probation.
Please state your salary expectations in your cover letter.
Applications deadline is Jan 18th, 2019.
Please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com