Position Job Title: Student Recruitment Advisor - Latam
Reports To: Recruitment and Business Development Director
The Student Recruitment Advisor is responsible for promoting and selling the programs of University to potential students, responding to inquiries from potential students on various programs, and identifying the appropriate programs to meet these goals. The primary function of this position is to maximize each opportunity to market programs to meet or exceed the enrollment targets for the University.
The Student Recruitment Advisor- Latam will at various times be responsible for the following as well as other related duties as assigned to support the business objectives and purpose of the University.
- Responding to email, telephone and walk-in inquiries from potential students; promoting the programs and services of the University
- Interviewing potential students to explore their background, interests and identify their individual career goals; advise on appropriate programs to meet their goals
- Completing enrollment of new students including related paperwork and providing information on payment options
- Maintaining records to track and follow-up on potential leads, providing motivation and encouragement to potential students as appropriate
- Tracking and reporting on weekly activities (i.e. leads, appointments, interviews, enrollment)
- Providing ongoing coaching/motivation to students to support success in the program
- Planning and participating in campus events such as Open Houses and Information Sessions, inviting set numbers of students
- Attending regular marketing meetings
- Attending to off-campus events as needed
- Establishing and maintaining monthly targets
- Following up on potential or actual cancellations
To be successful in the Student Enrollment Representative position, an individual must be committed to developing, maintaining and demonstrating the following:
Education and Experience:
- Minimum 2 years college diploma required. Minimum of 2 years post-secondary admissions and/or recruitment agency experience is required
- Fluency in Spanish and/or Portuguese
- Working experience with language schools is an asset
- Proficient in Microsoft applications
- Proficient in Photoshop or similar applications is an asset
- Excellent interpersonal, oral, and written communication skills; ability to effectively communicate and interact with all individuals with integrity, empathy and sincerity
- Superior organizational skills and ability to multi-task
- Proven self-starter and problem solver
- Must be deadline driven and goal-oriented
- A positive attitude and customer focused approach
- Ability to act with tact, good judgment, and discretion
- Willing to travel abroad
- Valid driver’s license
Salary is dependent on experience but we offer a competitive compensation plus year-end bonus and a benefits package after 3 months’ probation.
Please state your salary expectations in your cover letter.
Applications will be ongoing process until the position is filled.
Please send resume and cover letter to email@example.com