University Canada West’s Library Portal connects users to over 60,000 full text scholarly journals, periodicals and trade publications, close to 25,000 business case studies, over 180,000 e-books, and much more, including company profiles, economic country reports and SWOT analyses.
The university is committed to providing students with the highest level of access to library and learning resources possible. The Library reviews current databases and other library resources and considers new and additional resources on an ongoing basis.
Students and faculty have 24/7 access to all online library resources. The Library also provides the following services (some are site specific):
- Workshops and training sessions (APA Citation Style; Plagiarism and Academic Integrity; Research Skills; Information Literacy; Literature Reviews; Library Orientation and Database Training)
- Full Reference Services (Chat, Email, Phone and in person)
- Group Study Space and Computer Lab
- Research Assistance
- Printing and Scanning Facilities
- Access to MS Office Suite
- Research databases
The UCW Library adheres to the highest service standards possible. All Library inquiries are responded to within 48 hours.
The UCW Library is an active member of the following associations.
- American Library Association (ALA)
- Association of College and Research Libraries (ACRL)
- BC Libraries Cooperative
- British Columbia Library Association (BCLA)
- British Columbia Electronic Library Network (BCELN)
- Canadian Library Association (CLA)
- Special Library Association (SLA)
Library Facilities and Services
|Contact the Library||
T. 1-604-915-9607 ext 2201
|Library Hours||Monday to Friday: 8:00am – 5:00pm
Closed weekends and holidays